Thursday, April 8, 2010

New-City Nervous

For those who don't know, I'll be leading students on a 2-week mission
experience in Vancouver in May.
It's all about S led friendship building and life on life J sharing.
And lots of PRwalking.
When I think about this great task ahead, I get a little nervous.

These students are trusting me to lead them in a city I barely know, connect with a people I've never met, and relate to a culture I know little of.

They need me to take the lead in this big city, but I'm pretty clueless on how to really do it.
All I have is a few short months of mission experience, but is that really enough?
Then I remember, it's the spirit that has carried you to this point, and it's his S that will see you through. It's not about my competency or how well I do.
It's about who I'm owned and operated by. And that's the Father.

This week I have an opportunity to do great things. Because my Father is great.

0 comments: