Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Micro Blogging

Well, it's been a while since we've last chatted. 12 days to be exact.
There so much to say and so little space, so let's try a bunch of small random
bullets to catch up:

-Saints won the Superbowl! Now they are selling the sod (chunks of turf) where certain "game-changing" were performed. This is getting ridiculous.... but the fans deserve it!

-Our week of "Crazy Love" dorm outreach has passed. Made some promising connections with some guys in the dorm. Praying for more divine appointments....

-A friend of mine sent me a wonderful gift: a hand crafted calendar.
You can pick one up here and you should. Because she is awesome!

-I'm currently working on my resume. I look back on all the video spots I've been a part of and thanking G. Who woulda thought: it all started with a wedding video and I can't believe they paid me!!

-yesterday was the first time I slipped in the shower in like 10 years. That's right I've keep track of these kind of things.

-CEC came and gone. Musical worship was truly life shaping. Aaron K truly is a W Pasture

see you soon!

0 comments: