Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Funny roomate

I have a crazy roomate, his name is Yuta (pronounced Utah).
Imagine the 3 Stooges rolled into one person and you made that person Japanese,
that's who Yuta is like.

Funny story:
Well we just got back from the Student Union on campus cause, I forgot something, and while we where riding there I started messing with him. I convinced him that my radio was "voice-activated" and everytime I would say the station 105.3, KNSU, etc. It would automatically change. And the funny part was that he totally believed me! Then he tried it and he was so fascinated and started going nuts about how awesome that was (in broken engrish of course).

Then while we were at the union, I started telling him the "true" story about the ghost girl who haunts the union. And made up this story of how NSU was built on a plantation and the girl was murdered along with her family, etc. And he totally believed it!

But my intentions to poke fun at his gullableness gave way to a spiritual conversation about how we all face judgment before the Father. I guess all things work for good for those....

I love messing with that guy, what a goofball.

Join his facebook fan-club: here and here

0 comments: