Friday, May 8, 2009

Hello and goodbyes

It has been a while (actually almost a year) since i've updated this blog. After recently visiting a friends blog, I was reminded of how fun it is to be blogging. It gives us a peak into each others lives and sometimes that's all we need to be reminded of the most important things in life.
The story we share with Father and the story we share with each other.

I'll be in Thibodaux this summer, my summer plans in London have been x'ed.
The drummer for the band i'm in once said, "Doubt see's obstacle, faith see's opportunity."
And with that said, I remember that my calling to invest into others and be a disciple-maker has not changed. All that has changed is my sending.
So with that said...

Tony: Even though we haven't known each other very long, goodbye London.
London: Hey that's okay, but remember there will always be a basket of fish and chips waiting for you.
Tony: No thanks, I'd much rather my fried catfish.

moments later.....

Thibodaux: Hey good looking, you need a place to stay?
Tony: Hello, absolutely. But tell me one thing...
Thibodaux: Sure, what's that?
Tony: know any good jokes?
Thibodaux: of course! So Boudreaux and Thibodaux walk into Wal-Mart.......