Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another late night

Just looking at past few blog postings, I realized that I am a night owl.
Maybe its that my creative writing skills (and typos) start to bleed through.
Maybe it's that I suffer from the occasional insomnia, or I just love blogging.
Or it could be "Blogsomnia."

But what ever it is, I know it's not the best for me physically and spiritually.
Late nights for me never put me in best place to succeed.
Let's get back to the place of discipline. Of focus. Of living on the edge.

It's not that we never struggle, and it's not that we are fearless.
But when we come face-to-face with our greatest enemy we can look em' in the eyes and say, "You are not my master, I am in control."
And finding courage to do what is right in the face of fear, because:

Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
whose trust is the LORD.
He is like a tree planted by water,
that sends out its roots by the stream,
and does not fear when heat comes,
for its leaves remain green,
and is not anxious in the year of drought,
for it does not cease to bear fruit."
-Jeremiah 17:7



amen

0 comments: