Monday, May 18, 2009

It begins...

Well today officially started my mission here in Thib.
This is where it begins, where the rubber meets the road.
Where knowledge meets faith, and faith meets action.
Where I begin to tip-toe the the edge. Where I look out onto the horizon and listen. And if I listen hard enough, I'll hear that sweet voice calling me.
Jump he says.

And when I do. One of two things will happen. Either He will catch me, or I'll learn how to fly.
Ahh it feels good, richer than any millionaire.

Observations:
-Todays weather was a sweet humid-less 73 degrees, and I soaked in every bit of it
-I prayer walked around campus, surveying the land asking him to reveal his plans
-Had a meeting about the new radio station gig, and Father opened up a door
-did some interviews for a vid I'm putting together.

Tommorow will keep the plow to the ground, through His grace.

0 comments: