Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pic update!

You know, I've been loving the idea of a picture post. Not only do I have the opportunity to paint verbal pictures, I can also wow you with you great photographic skills! So here are some pics from Vancouver. Thanks to all my new friends and wonderful bro's and sis' in da Lord who shared in this experience. Who Dat!


Rainy all week


All you can eat sushi night!

Made a cool chinese friend and Pastor!


New friends from The Point Church


fellaz at the table. Hey, who used all the soy sauce!?


Wazzah!


Hello ladies!


The Point Church iHOP syrup shooters!


Strawberry syrup! Vancouverites just want to have fun!


Very cool public market, lots of indie shops.


Mellissa enjoying a day in the rain


China Town, mostly tourist central


He's in complete control....


Curling in action. The sport was actually created to lure men
into doing house chores. Like sweeping

Ok that's about it seeya later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i SDHC[/url] DS OperaV2)